Oct 14, 2019
On the 26th episode of Virtual Stack Podcast, I'm joined by
Kelly Goolsby, Director of Enterprise Sales and Solution
Architecture at Liquid Web and we talk about a variety of topics;
cloud computing, hybrid-clouds, migrating to cloud and Liquid Web's
services in this domain.
Liquid Web is a company focusing on managed hosting as well as
managed VMware Private Clouds, and Kelly has a lot of experience
with cloud use cases, cloud TCO and migration to cloud.
Virtual Stack is available on all major apps: Apple Podcast,
Spotify, Google Podcast, Stitcher and more.
Hope you enjoy the show. As usual, feel free to share your
feedback via Twitter (@emregirici), LinkedIn
- 04:30 - What trends do you see in cloud market today?
- 08:30 - Top 3 benefits of moving to cloud
- 12:00 - What are the main cloud use cases?
- 16:15 - What does Liquid Web do?
- 19:15 - What are the cost/TCO differences between hosted cloud
and DIY private cloud?
- 23:00 - How do you migrate your on-prem workload to a hosted
- 26:30 - Any case studies of customers moving to cloud?
- 30:30 - Closing notes