Jan 3, 2019
Happy new year! On the 12th episode of Virtual Stack Podcast,
Martijn (@smitmartijn) and I
will be talking about vRealize Network Insight (vRNI) version 4.0.
vRNI 4.0 has been released on December 20th and it’s full of cool
new features and enhancements.
This is not a vRNI 101 episode, but in a nutshell, vRNI is
VMware’s security and network visibility tool that helps customers
plan application security and migration, optimise and troubleshoot
virtual and physical networks, and manage & scale NSX
Hope you enjoy the show. Feel free to share your feedback via
- 05:30 - Why do you need vRNI? Main use cases?
- 11:40 - New features on vRNI 4.0.
- 15:15 - VMware Cloud on AWS support.
- 22:40 - Support for Cisco ACI, ASA, F5 Big-IP, sFlow and
- 29:35 - NSX-T support enhancements.
- 34:51 - Configuring static/dynamic baselines and
- 38:30 - Scalability, performance and usability
- 43:25 - Upgrade path to vRNI 4.0.
- 46:40 - PowervRNI and the automation of vRNI.
- 52:01 - Closing notes, contact info.